The Berklee Career Center is here to guide and advise you.
We welcome you to connect or meet with us to take advantage of more personalized assistance and learn more about our team.
On-Campus Advising Appointments/Drop-Ins
Schedule a 15- or 30-minute on-campus appointment in the Berklee Career Manager, or attend drop-ins from Monday through Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
On-campus appointments and drop-ins will take place at the Career Center, 921 Boylston Street (Uchida Building), suite 100.
Virtual Advising Appointments
Schedule a 15- or 30-minute appointment in the Berklee Career Manager. All advising appointments will be held through Zoom, and you will receive a Google Calendar invitation via email, including the link to the meeting, after your appointment is approved.
Career Center Advisors
Student Employment Coordinator
Director of Employer Engagement and Career Programs
Associate Dean of Career Education and Services
Assistant Director of Internships and Employer Engagement
Assistant Director of Student Employment
Talent and Career Programs Coordinator
Our Career Center Ambassadors are undergraduate and graduate student employees from the College and Conservatory that help to serve all students, staff, faculty, and employers who interact with the Career Center. Learn more about our ambassadors.
Popular topics of discussion include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Arts and entertainment career options
- Job and internship search strategies
- Personal goal development, self-assessment, interests, and values
- Entrepreneurial business planning
- Networking, LinkedIn tactics, and alumni connections
- Branding, marketing, and promotion of your art, including portfolio and website development and creative pitch development
- Mock interviews, negotiating, résumés, cover letters, and more