The Berklee Career Center is here to guide and advise you.
We welcome you to connect or meet with us to take advantage of more personalized assistance and learn more about our team.
- Schedule a virtual appointment. If you would like to meet with an advisor, you can schedule a 30-minute appointment in the Berklee Career Manager. All advising appointments will be held through Zoom or Google Hangouts (login required), and you will receive a Google Calendar invitation via email, including the link to the meeting, after your appointment is approved.
- Take advantage of virtual daily walk-in advising. All walk-in appointments will take place via Zoom. For fall 2020, walk-ins will be open from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT from Monday through Friday. Join us by submitting your information at the time of walk-in hours.
Career Center Advisors
Director, Employer Engagement and Career Programs
Assistant Director, Internships and Career Programs
Coordinator, Student Employment
Career Peer Advising
Student Employment Administration
Popular topics of discussion include, but are not limited to, the following:
- arts and entertainment career options;
- job and internship search strategies;
- personal goal development, self-assessment, interests, and values;
- entrepreneurial business planning;
- networking, LinkedIn tactics, and alumni connections;
- branding, marketing, and promotion of your art, including portfolio and website development and creative pitch development;
- mock interviews, negotiating, résumés, cover letters, and more.