The Berklee Career Center is here to guide and assist you in your career planning process.
Wherever you are in planning your career, the Berklee Career Center welcomes you to take advantage of more personalized assistance by meeting with us. You can connect with us in a variety of ways.
- Schedule an Appointment. Log in to the Berklee Career Manager with your OnePass, and click “Request an Advising Appointment.” Appointments can be made in person and via phone or video chat for those who are outside of the New England area.
- Daily Walk-In Advising. Need quick answers to your career and internship questions? Looking to fine-tune your resumé or cover letter? Looking for assistance with navigating our resources? Stop in to our daily walk-in hours; no appointment is necessary. They're held Monday–Friday, 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. at the Career Center (921 Boylston Street, suite 100), and Wednesdays, 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m. at Boston Conservatory at Berklee (31 Hemenway Street, lobby).
- Monthly Resumé and Cover Letter Workshops. Let us assist you in crafting the perfect resumé and cover letter for any situation. Come by for an informative session on resumé and cover letter creation the last Tuesday of each month from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Career Center.
Meet Your Advisors
Career Services Advisor
Manager of Employer Development and Engagement
Career Communities: Health and Wellness
Popular topics of discussion include, but are not limited to, the following:
- arts and entertainment career options;
- job and internship search strategies;
- personal goal development, self-assessment, interest, and values;
- entrepreneurial business planning;
- networking, LinkedIn tactics, and alumni connections;
- branding, marketing, and promotion of your art, including portfolio and website development and creative pitch development;
- mock interviews, negotiating, resumés, cover letters, and more.