The Berklee Career Center is here to guide and advise you.
We welcome you to connect or meet with us to take advantage of more personalized assistance and learn more about our team.
- Schedule an appointment. Log in to the Berklee Career Manager with your OnePass, and click “Request an Advising Appointment.” Appointments can be made in person and via phone or video chat for those outside the Boston area.
- Take advantage of daily walk-in advising. Need quick answers to your career, student employment, and internship questions? Stop in to our daily walk-in hours, no appointment necessary. They're held Monday–Friday, 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. at the Career Center (921 Boylston Street, suite 100).
Career Center Advisors
Career Programs Coordinator
Assistant Director of Student Employment
Manager of Employer Development and Engagement
Career and Internship Program Advisor
Student Employment Coordinator
Lama El Homaissi
Post-Master's Degree Fellow
Popular topics of discussion include, but are not limited to, the following:
- arts and entertainment career options;
- job and internship search strategies;
- personal goal development, self-assessment, interests, and values;
- entrepreneurial business planning;
- networking, LinkedIn tactics, and alumni connections;
- branding, marketing, and promotion of your art, including portfolio and website development and creative pitch development;
- mock interviews, negotiating, résumés, cover letters, and more.