Wherever you are in planning your career, the Berklee Career Center is here to guide and advise you in the process. We welcome you to connect or meet with us to take advantage of more personalized assistance.
- Schedule an Appointment. Log in to the Berklee Career Manager with your OnePass, and click “Request an Advising Appointment.” Appointments can be made in person and via phone or video chat for those outside the Boston area.
- Daily Walk-In Advising. Need quick answers to your career and internship questions? Stop in to our daily walk-in hours, no appointment necessary. They're held Monday–Friday, 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. at the Career Center (921 Boylston Street, suite 100), and Wednesdays, 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m. at Boston Conservatory at Berklee (Cafe 24, 24 Fenway).
- Monthly Résumé and Cover Letter Workshops. Come by for an informative session on résumé and cover letter creation the last Tuesday of each month from 2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. at the Career Center.
Meet Your Advisors
Career and Content Coordinator
Career Programs Coordinator
Manager of Employer Development and Engagement
Career and Internship Programs Advisor
Popular topics of discussion include, but are not limited to, the following:
- arts and entertainment career options;
- job and internship search strategies;
- personal goal development, self-assessment, interests, and values;
- entrepreneurial business planning;
- networking, LinkedIn tactics, and alumni connections;
- branding, marketing, and promotion of your art, including portfolio and website development and creative pitch development;
- mock interviews, negotiating, resumés, cover letters, and more.