The Berklee Career Center is here to guide and advise you.
We welcome you to connect or meet with us to take advantage of more personalized assistance and learn more about our team.
- On-Campus Advising Appointments/Drop-Ins: Schedule a 15- or 30-minute on-campus appointment in the Berklee Career Manager or attend drop-ins from Monday through Thursday from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
- On-campus appointments and drop-ins will take place at the Career Center, 921 Boylston Street (Uchida Building), suite 100. Students who come to the Career Center must be part of the Berklee COVID-19 testing protocols (e.g.,Boston hybrid students, on-campus student employees, and students with facilities access). For more information, please visit berklee.edu/btb.
- Virtual Advising Appointments: Schedule a 15- or 30-minute appointment in the Berklee Career Manager. All advising appointments will be held through Zoom, and you will receive a Google Calendar invitation via email, including the link to the meeting, after your appointment is approved.
- Virtual Drop-Ins: All virtual drop-in appointments will take place via Zoom. Drop-ins will be open from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET from Monday through Friday. Join us by submitting your information at the time of drop-in hours.
Career Center Advisors
Student Employment Coordinator
Director of Employer Engagement and Career Programs
Associate Dean of Career Education and Services
Assistant Director of Internships and Employer Engagement
Assistant Director of Student Employment
Our Career Center Ambassadors are undergraduate and graduate student employees from the College and Conservatory that help to serve all students, staff, faculty, and employers who interact with the Career Center. Learn more about our ambassadors.
Popular topics of discussion include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Arts and entertainment career options
- Job and internship search strategies
- Personal goal development, self-assessment, interests, and values
- Entrepreneurial business planning
- Networking, LinkedIn tactics, and alumni connections
- Branding, marketing, and promotion of your art, including portfolio and website development and creative pitch development
- Mock interviews, negotiating, résumés, cover letters, and more