As a Berklee student, you’ll have the opportunity to learn not just on campus but in industry hubs around the country.
Your Career Could Live Here
Atlanta is a thriving entertainment and music industry capital and a hub for hip-hop and R&B. This trip will take place in January 2024.
Explore Los Angeles
Tour the heart of the entertainment industry. This industry trip has two tracks that students can choose from: the screen scoring track and the recording studio track.
Explore the wild sounds and move to the infectious beats of Miami's musical playground as a hub for hip-hop, jazz, and Latin music. This trip will take place in January 2024.
Tour Nashville to learn about performing, writing, recording, and working in the music business.
Explore New York City
Meet with successful musical theater industry professionals and alumni in the Big Apple.
Explore Silicon Valley
Silicon Valley is the hub of startup culture, technological development, and venture capital. This trip is cancelled for 2024.
The Atlanta and Miami trips will take place during winter break in January 2024. The Los Angeles, Nashville, and New York City trips will take place during spring break in March 2024.
- Applications Open: Friday, October 6, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- Applications Due: Monday, October 16, 2023 at 12:00 p.m.
- Decisions Announced: Monday, October 30, 2023
- Deposits Due for January Trips ($350), March Trips ($100): Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Pitch video (two to three minutes): Briefly detail why you should be selected to attend a particular trip and what related career goals you have as a future participant
- Performance video or work sample/portfolio
Submissions for the 2024 industry trips will open Friday, October 6 at 8:00 a.m.