As a Berklee student, you’ll have the opportunity to learn not just on our Boston and Valencia, Spain, campuses but in industry hubs around the country and the world.
Your Spring Breakthrough
Led by experienced Berklee faculty, these trips are a valuable opportunity to connect your classroom learning to your future career path. If you're selected to participate in one of these trips, you will:
- tour booming centers of music and arts careers;
- network with alumni and industry professionals;
- learn in world-class studios, venues, and business offices; and
- explore diverse local and international cultures.
Read about past spring break trips:
- Atlanta: Spring Break in Atlanta: Jamming into the Future of Music
- London: Berklee Students Visit Abbey Road
- Nashville coverage
- San Francisco: BerkleeICE on Tour in Silicon Valley