As a Berklee student, you’ll have the opportunity to learn not just on campus but in industry hubs around the country.
Your Career Could Live Here
Atlanta is a thriving entertainment and music industry capital and a hub for hip-hop and R&B. This trip will take place in March 2024.
Explore Los Angeles
Tour the heart of the entertainment industry. This industry trip has two tracks that students can choose from: the screen scoring track and the recording studio track.
Tour Nashville to learn about performing, writing, recording, and working in the music business.
Explore New York City
Meet with successful musical theater industry professionals and alumni in the Big Apple.
Explore Silicon Valley
Silicon Valley is the hub of startup culture, technological development, and venture capital. This trip will take place in 2024.
The Los Angeles, Nashville, and New York City trips will take place during spring break in March 2023.
- Applications open: Thursday, October 6, 2022, at 8:00 a.m.
- Deadline for submissions: Friday, October 21, 2022, at 12:00 p.m.
- Résumé (Los Angeles and New York City trips only)
- Pitch video (two to three minutes): Briefly detail why you should be selected to attend a particular trip and what related career goals you have as a future participant. (Los Angeles recording studio track and New York City only)
- Musical theater performance video or work sample (New York City only)
Submissions for the March 2023 trips are now closed.