Industry Trip: Atlanta
Tour the thriving entertainment and music industry capitol of the south that is the hub of R&B/hip-hop. Network in world-class recording studios, record labels, and legal offices with successful Berklee alumni singers, musicians, songwriters, engineers, lawyers, and publishers, and explore the city’s diverse local and international cultures.
Your Spring Breakthrough: March 20–24, 2018
Attend an information session this fall to learn more about the trip and application process. Information sessions are on the following dates:
- Friday, October 13, 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m., the Loft, 939 Boylston Street
- Friday, November 17, 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m., William Davis Room, 150 Massachusetts Avenue
- Friday, December 8, 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m., the Loft, 939 Boylston Street
Why spend spring break in Atlanta?
- Your career might live here: The music and film/TV industry in Atlanta is responsible for approximately 100,000 jobs and roughly $7.7 billion in earnings (sources: Atlanta Journal and Constitution, Georgia.org).
- You’ll have insider access: Berklee music production and engineering faculty Prince Charles Alexander and Jason Stokes will guide you through industry doors for unique hands-on learning and networking experiences.
- You’ll explore a cultural center: A hotbed of hip-hop, R&B, and gospel, Atlanta has also become the “Hollywood of the South,” and you can immerse yourself in the city’s diverse cultural history during your trip.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.