Hire Berklee Talent
Berklee students are among the most resourceful, creative, and dependable employees and interns. Whether you need a marketing intern, a full-time business manager, an audio engineer, a choreographer, a music therapist, a string quartet, or anything in between, the Berklee Career Manager is a comprehensive recruiting platform that serves as an invaluable resource to help you attract and source Berklee talent. It can even be used to post about upcoming auditions, grants, and competitions.
Post an Opportunity
Follow these steps to post your opportunity on the Berklee Career Manager.
- Log in to your account on the Berklee Career Manager. Don’t have an account? Sign up here.
- Complete the Employer Profile and Contact Information pages. Be aware that your name and contact information will be viewable to Berklee Career Center staff only, unless otherwise specified.
- Enter the details for your opportunity. Fill in all required fields. We thoroughly screen all postings to ensure applicability and relevancy to the music, performance, and creative industries.
- You will receive an email notification once your opportunity has been approved and made viewable to students and alumni.
Need assistance? Send an email to email@example.com, and our staff will assist you in getting your opportunity posted on the Berklee Career Manager.
Become a Berklee Employer
The Berklee Career Manager provides you with full access to our services, which allows you to:
- post employment opportunities for students and alumni;
- receive system reminders as your opportunities are close to expiration;
- collect resumés and other application materials through the system;
- publicize your organization and its work to our community;
- register for career fairs and other recruiting events; and
- receive occasional communication from the Career Center regarding upcoming events, announcements, and more.
Watch this video to learn more about how the Berklee Career Manager works:
Additional Information and Contacts
- Employers: view internship or compensation guidelines.
- For help posting a job, gig, or internship to the Berklee Career Manager, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For help posting a job or gig involving opportunities outside the U.S., contact internationalcareers@
Note: employers must verify that international students have valid work authorization for the duration of their employment.