The Berklee Career Center is here to help students understand, explore, and achieve their career potential. Learn more about our mission and vision.
Our team is prepared to work with all Berklee students through virtual programming and resources. Students have full access to virtual advising appointments, walk-in hours, panels and networking events, classroom presentations, and more. Our staff provides expert guidance, innovative resources, and professional development opportunities to College and Conservatory students during their time at Berklee and beyond. Each staff member specializes in one or more of our seven Career Communities, providing students with advice specific to their areas of expertise.
Students and Alumni
- Virtual Advising Appointments: Schedule a 30-minute appointment in the Berklee Career Manager. All advising appointments will be held through Zoom or Google Hangouts (login required), and you will receive a Google Calendar invitation via email, including the link to the meeting, after your appointment is approved.
- Virtual Walk-Ins: All walk-in appointments will take place via Zoom or Google Hangouts. For summer 2020, walk-ins will be open from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 pm. EDT from Monday through Friday. Join us by submitting your information at the time of walk-in hours.
- Virtual Internship Seminars: All students will be sent a Virtual Internship Seminar to complete in lieu of an in-person Internship Seminar. You will be sent the link to the Virtual Internship Seminar after completing the Internship Eligibility Form. Please read more about the internship process in our Internship Guide (login required).
- Virtual Employer/Recruitment Events: Learn more about upcoming events.
- Virtual Social Security Number Counseling: Visit the Student Employment website for more information.
- Berklee Career Manager Opportunities Board: Check the Berklee Career Manager often for jobs, internships, and scheduled employer events.
- Resource Guides: Explore our Guide to Résumés, Guide to Cover Letters, Guide to LinkedIn, and more.
Explore potential career paths and join communities in your areas of interest.
Attend virtual events, including the Virtual Internship Expo and Job Fair.
Explore opportunities on the Berklee Career Manager.
Get customized notifications about opportunities through the Berklee Hub.
Sign up to be a mentor.
Hire Berklee students and alumni for internships or employment at your company.
Learn about ways to partner with Berklee.
Find out how the Berklee Career Center can help enhance your courses and serve your students.
Learn how the Career Center helps students plan their careers.
Tony Succar is a two-time Latin Grammy–winning artist, producer, composer, and arranger whose talents stem from a passion for music gifted to him early in life. In 2019 for his album Mas de mi, he took home Latin Grammys for Producer of the Year and Best Salsa Album, making history as the youngest winner ever to win both categories.
Pinar Toprak B.M. ’00 is one of the most refreshing voices in film music. With her orchestral music for Captain Marvel, she became the first female composer to score a film set in the Marvel cinematic universe.
Audra McDonald is known for the breadth and versatility of her artistry as a singer and an actor. The winner of a record-breaking six Tony Awards, two Grammy Awards, and an Emmy Award, in 2015 she was named one of Time’s 100 most influential people and received a National Medal of Arts—America’s highest honor for achievement in the field—from President Barack Obama.