Our team is prepared to work with all Berklee students through virtual programming and resources. Students have full access to virtual advising appointments, walk-in hours, panels and networking events, classroom presentations, and more. Our staff provides expert guidance, innovative resources, and professional development opportunities to College and Conservatory students during their time at Berklee and beyond. Each staff member specializes in one or more of our seven Career Communities, providing students with advice specific to their areas of expertise.
See a List of Remote and Virtual Services
Students and Alumni
- Virtual Advising Appointments: Schedule a 15- or 30-minute appointment in the Berklee Career Manager. All advising appointments will be held through Zoom or Google Hangouts (login required), and you will receive a Google Calendar invitation via email, including the link to the meeting, after your appointment is approved.
- Virtual Walk-Ins: All walk-in appointments will take place via Zoom or Google Hangouts. Walk-ins will be open from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 pm. ET from Monday through Friday. Join us by submitting your information at the time of walk-in hours.
- Virtual Employer/Recruitment Events: Learn more about upcoming events.
- Virtual Social Security Number Counseling: Visit the Student Employment website for more information.
- Berklee Career Manager Opportunities Board: Check the Berklee Career Manager often for jobs, internships, and scheduled employer events.
- Resource Guides: Explore our Guide to Résumés, Guide to Cover Letters, Guide to LinkedIn, and more.
Explore potential career paths and join communities in your areas of interest.
Prepare your résumé, cover letter, website, and other materials.
Gain hands-on experience with a student employment position.
Search for jobs, gigs, auditions, and internships.
Learn about the internship process, and seek funding opportunities.
Meet with an advisor who specializes in your interests.
Find and connect with others using Berklee's alumni directory.
Attend signature events, including Career Jam and the Internship Expo.