Connecting Classrooms to Careers
A Berklee education sharpens students’ skills while expanding and enriching their base of knowledge and their unique sense of self. Today’s students also expect—and deserve—that their Berklee education prepare them for their future career path.
Reinforcing a culture of career-mindedness, the Berklee Career Center is here to help faculty and staff connect your teaching and advising to opportunities for your students after graduation. As a leader in your field, we hope you will help the Career Center in the ongoing effort to remain current in an ever-changing creative landscape.
Career Center Presentations
- A Career Center overview (includes using the Berklee Career Manager and the Berklee Hub)
- An internship overview
- Resumés and cover letters
- Interview techniques and protocol
- Professional workplace etiquette
- Using LinkedIn, social media, and websites for your career
Request a class presentation (login required).
Here are some other ways you can partner with the Career Center to help your students launch successful careers:
- Participate in a career panel, workshop, or seminar as a presenter or cofacilitator.
- Refer employers with excellent internship and employment opportunities to us, and encourage them to post their opportunities on the Berklee Career Manager.
- Spread the word about the work of the Berklee Career Center. Add us to your list of subscriptions in the Berklee Hub to remain informed of career-focused events.
- Become a mentor through the Berklee Professional Network (ProNet). Speak with current students and recent graduates in one-on-one meetings, or correspond with guidance via email on career-related questions.
If you wish to know more about any of the above, please contact the Career Center.