Notices and Disclosures
In accordance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA), Berklee has provided the disclosures below for prospective and current students and families. If needed, a paper copy of these disclosures can be provided upon request.
For more information about the information on this page, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 617-747-2274 or email@example.com.
If you have questions about attending Berklee, please visit the Admissions page.
- Links and resources
- Forms and downloads
- Cost savings paths to a degree
- Financial FAQs
- Applying for financial aid
- Shopping sheet
- Veterans' benefits
- 2016–2017 loan guide
- Berklee exit loan counseling
- Loan counseling through federal government
- Study abroad tuition and aid
Berklee College of Music
- Office of Financial Aid
- Financial aid policies and procedures
- Net price calculator
- Cost of attendance
- Withdrawal policies and procedures
- Gainful employment disclosures
Boston Conservatory at Berklee
Health and Safety
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Berklee Public Safety services and functions
- Berklee Emergency Notification System (BENS)
- Personal counseling
- Drug-free workplace statement
- Immunization and vaccination requirements
- The crime log is available during normal business hours from Berklee Public Safety, 155 Massachusetts Avenue, basement, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, or contact at 617-747-2682 or firstname.lastname@example.org.