Graduate and Alumni Surveys
Berklee regularly administers surveys to graduating students and alumni of the institution. Every year, Berklee administers an exit survey to graduates of all undergraduate and graduate programs. This survey provides information about students satisfaction with their career preparation, as well as immediate career plans. After leaving Berklee, alumni are surveyed to track career progression and alumni engagement.
Graduating Student Exit Survey
Berklee surveys all graduating students each spring about their immediate post-graduation plans, as well as students' assessment of their overall and academic experience at Berklee College of Music and Boston Conservatory at Berklee. It also provides an opportunity to collect contact information so Berklee can stay in touch with students after they graduate.
- View the spring 2018 graduating undergraduate student exit survey report.
- View the spring/summer 2018 graduating graduate student exit survey report.
View previous years' graduating student exit survey reports:
- Spring 2017: Undergraduate | Graduate
- Spring 2016: Undergraduate | Graduate Valencia | Graduate (Global Jazz)
Berklee Alumni Survey
Every two years, Berklee surveys all alumni from Berklee College of Music and Boston Conservatory at Berklee. This survey collects information regarding alumni's current career, continued education, their experiences as a student, and their level of engagement as part of the alumni community.
- View the interactive dashboard for the 2018–2019 Alumni Survey. A full report will be published soon.
- View the 2016–2017 Alumni Survey Report.
- View the alumni survey report from 2014
First Destinations Survey
In fall 2017, a "first destination" survey was administered to recent alumni who graduated in 2016 to assess employment- and career-related outcomes for graduates who had graduated one year prior.
International Career Center
Each year, Berklee's International Career Center surveys graduate alumni to understand their career satisfaction, career paths, and engagement with Berklee. In addition, the International Career Center creates an annual report highlighting student involvement, employer engagement, and alumni and engagement success.