The Massachusetts code of regulations requires that all students enrolled at Berklee's Boston campus provide documentation that they have been immunized against the following before attending class:
- measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR)
- tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis (Tdap)
- hepatitis B
Newly enrolled residential students are also required to be protected against meningococcal disease.
The full regulations are available here: mass.gov/eohhs/docs/dph/regs/105cmr220.rtf.
Immunization (Vaccine) Information
For spring 2017 entering students, immunization documents must be delivered to Admissions by Friday, January 20 at 4:00 p.m.
- It's okay if you have started immunizations that require more than one shot but are not finished.
- It's okay if you recently had blood tests to check for immunity and don’t yet have results.
- Until documents are submitted, you will not be able to receive your laptop or computer software.
- If you do not meet the deadline, you will be charged a $250 late check-in fee.
New Students, Including Transfer Students
Make sure that you have all of the required shots; it takes only one missing or expired shot to cause delays during check-in. If you submitted your form but are still receiving communications from us indicating otherwise, you may have omitted something, and you should contact Admissions immediately at 800-BERKLEE (237-5533), 617-747-2222, or email@example.com to follow up.
Entering students: Send your forms to Berklee College of Music, Office of Admissions, 1140 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02215-3693, U.S.A.; or fax them to 617-747-2047.