Health and Wellness
The mission of the Health and Wellness Department is to foster a lifelong ethic of care so that students may thrive during and after their time at Berklee; to affirm students’ personal and social identities and experiences; and to create safe, compassionate, healing, inclusive spaces that inspire learning, positive growth, and global citizenship.
These services and education are intended to prevent performance-related injuries and nurture the development of healthy patterns for occupational wellbeing.
- Physical/massage therapy (login required)
- Reiki (login required), Alexander technique (login required)
- Injury evaluations (login required) with Boston Children's Hospital Sports Medicine
- Hearing health resources
These services, classes, and resources support personal growth, manage life stressors, and promote mental wellbeing.
- Counseling Services
- Yoga, meditation, and tai chi classes (login required)
- Emotional wellbeing screenings (login required)
These services, education, and resources connect students to health care and promote an active lifestyle, healthy behaviors, and self-care.