Students who have submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2021–2022 academic year should only submit the documents on this page at the request of Student Financial Services.
Students selected for verification for the 2022–2023 academic year will have their verification fully processed by Inceptia. Click here to learn more.
If you wish to decline your federal loans, please submit a loan declination form.
For Domestic Students:
- FAFSA: Apply online using Berklee's school code: 002126.
- College Board CSS Profile: Apply online using Berklee's school code: 3107.
- Federal Direct Loan MPN and Entrance Counseling: Complete online.
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan for Parents or Graduate Students: Complete online.
- Federal Direct Plus Loan Information for Parents: PDF.
- Instructions for IRS data retrieval: PDF.
- Instructions for IRS tax return transcript: PDF.
Submit Only if Requested:
Parent FAFSA Refusal Form
Dependent Student Household Verification Form
Independent Student Household Verification Form
Non-Tax Filer Form
Obtaining High School Completion Documentation
Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose by Notary
Parent Asset Verification Form
Student Asset Verification Form
Untaxed Income Worksheet