The documents on this page should only be submitted at the request of Student Financial Services.
The vast majority of students selected for verification for the 2022–2023 or 2023–2024 academic years will have their verification fully processed by Inceptia, but some may receive information requests from Berklee. Click here to learn more.
If you wish to decline your federal loans, please submit a loan declination form.
Helpful links and information for domestic students:
- FAFSA: Apply online using Berklee's school code: 002126
- College Board CSS Profile: Apply online using Berklee's school code: 3107
- CSS Profile Non-Custodial Parent Waiver Form: PDF
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan for Parents or Graduate Students: Complete online
- Federal Direct Plus Loan Information for Parents: PDF
- Instructions for IRS data retrieval: PDF
- Instructions for IRS tax return transcript: PDF
- Instructions for non-tax filing letter: PDF
- Obtaining High School Completion Documentation: Instructions
Submit Only if Requested:
Dependent Student Household Verification Form
Independent Student Household Verification Form
Non-Tax Filer Form
Dependent Student Asset Verification Form
Independent Student Asset Verification Form
Untaxed Income Worksheet