Students who have submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2020–2021 or 2021–2022 academic years should create an account or log in to their Financial Aid Portal to view and upload the required forms.
Please note that the Financial Aid Portal does not presently request the Master Promissory Note or Entrance Counseling e-documents. If you receive a missing information request regarding these documents, please go to studentaid.gov to complete both e-documents.
The documents on this page should only be completed at the request of Student Financial Services and submitted through our Dropbox.
For Domestic Students
- FAFSA in English: Apply online using Berklee school code 002126
- FAFSA in Español: Apply online
- College Board CSS Profile: Apply online
- Federal Direct Plus Loan Basics: PDF
- Federal Direct Loan Basics: PDF
- Federal Direct Loan MPN and Entrance Counseling: Complete online
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan for Parents: Complete online
Loan Declination Form
Submit Only If Requested
Dependent Student Household Verification Form
Dependent Student Non-Tax Filer Form
Independent Student Non-Tax Filer Form
Obtaining High School Completion Documentation
Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose by Notary
Independent Student Household Verification Form
Parent Asset Verification Form
Parent Statement of Non-Tax Filing
Student Asset Verification Form
Untaxed Income Worksheet