Students who have submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2020–2021 or 2021–2022 academic years should create an account or log in to their Financial Aid Portal to view and upload the required forms.
Please note that the Financial Aid Portal does not request the Master Promissory Note or Entrance Counseling e-documents. If you receive a missing information request regarding these documents, please go to studentaid.gov to complete both e-documents.
The documents on this page should only be completed at the request of Student Financial Services and submitted through Campus Logic.
If you wish to decline your federal loans, please submit a loan declination form.
For Domestic Students:
- FAFSA in English: Apply online using Berklee's school code: 002126.
- FAFSA in Español: Apply online.
- College Board CSS Profile: Apply online.
- Federal Direct Plus Loan Basics: PDF
- Federal Direct Loan MPN and Entrance Counseling: Complete online.
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan for Parents: Complete online.
Submit Only if Requested:
Parent FAFSA Refusal Form
Dependent Student Household Verification Form
Student Non-Tax Filer Form
Obtaining High School Completion Documentation
Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose by Notary
Independent Student Household Verification Form
Parent Asset Verification Form
Parent Statement of Non-Tax Filing
Student Asset Verification Form
Untaxed Income Worksheet