The Office of Student Financial Services is committed to providing Berklee students with information and resources to help become educated consumers on topics such as banking, budgeting, saving, and other important money matters.
Webinars, Events, and Pre-Recorded Videos:
Our team will be working with campus partners to offer pre-recorded webinars and workshops throughout the year. Visit this page for upcoming events.
Berklee Financing Guides
Outside Scholarship Resources
- Outside Scholarship Listings
- The College Board's Scholarship Search
- State Financial Aid Offices
Applying for Aid
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (Berklee's school code is 002126)
- Federal Direct Loan Programs and Federal Direct PLUS Loan for Parents
- CSS Profile (Berklee's school code is 3107)
Helpful Websites and Resources:
Savings and Budgeting
Obtaining FREE Credit Reports
Financial Literacy Resources:
Here you will find resources to better understand your finances while attending Berklee and beyond:
To download the publications, you’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you don't have it, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.