Career Jam 2018
Inspire. Educate. Connect.
Friday, April 6, 2018
9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
150 Massachusetts Avenue
Berklee Career Jam is an annual event that brings more than 50 artists and industry leaders to campus to share their expertise and connect you to pathways that will broaden the scope of your career possibilities.
Audition for high-profile gigs, attend panels featuring successful alumni, hear Pharrell Williams's advice on building your brand, and more.
Browse the full schedule to plan your day now.
The event takes place at 150 Massachusetts Avenue and the Berklee Performance Center with programs including:
- an all-day lineup of industry experts, employers, and alumni;
- professional head shots;
- break-out mentoring sessions (sign-up required); and
- employer recruitment tables.
Check back for new details that will be released every week leading up to the event.
Watch our video recap of Career Jam 2017:
How to Prepare for Career Jam
- Schedule an appointment with a Career Center advisor or stop by for walk-in hours Monday–Friday in the Career Center from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and Wednesday from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the lobby of 31 Hemenway Street. The Career Center is located at 921 Boylston Street (the Uchida Building).
- Attend a resumé/cover letter workshop. The last Tuesday of each month at 2:00 p.m., let the Career Center help you make your resumé and cover letter shine. Bring your current draft for feedback, or just come learn more about what employers look for and what to include before you begin.
- Explore the Career Center website, and discover a full portfolio of resources and tips to help guide you in your preparation and planning for Career Jam and beyond.