Career Jam: Inspire. Educate. Connect.
Coming Soon: Career Jam 2018
Friday, April 6, 2018
9:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
150 Massachusetts Avenue
Berklee Career Jam is an on-campus event that elevates career awareness, promotes internship and job search preparation, strengthens professional skills, and provides access to opportunities within the Berklee community and far beyond.
This event will take place at 150 Massachusetts Avenue and the Berklee Performance Center with programs including:
- an all-day lineup of industry experts, employers and alumni;
- break-out mentoring sessions (sign-up required); and
- employer recruitment tables.
Check back for new details that will be released every week leading up to the event.
Prepare for Career Jam
- Schedule an appointment with a Career Center advisor or stop by for walk-in hours Monday–Friday in the Career Center from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and Wednesday from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the lobby of 31 Hemenway Street. The Career Center is located at 921 Boylston Street (the Uchida Building).
- Attend a resumé/cover letter workshop. The last Tuesday of each month at 2:00 p.m., let the Career Center help you make your resumé and cover letter shine. Bring your current draft for feedback, or just come learn more about what employers look for and what to include before you begin.
- Explore the Career Center website, and discover a full portfolio of resources and tips to help guide you in your preparation and planning for Career Jam and beyond.