Working as an International Student
As an international student studying at Berklee, you may have the opportunity to work in the United States. To take advantage of this opportunity, you will need to make sure that you meet the requirements for on-campus or off-campus employment. To learn more about those requirements, visit with an advisor in Berklee’s Office of International Student Services.
For your reference, here are some quick links for international students interested in working in the U.S.:
- Working on campus
- Internships/Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Employment/Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- Temporary Worker Visa (H-1B)
- Employment versus volunteering
- International Career Center (for students at Berklee's campus in Valencia, Spain)
Schedule an appointment with your international student advisor to discuss your options.
Note: employers must verify that international students have valid work authorization for the duration of employment.