Ways to Partner with the Career Center
We help employers connect with Berklee's diverse student population and alumni, and strive to provide a personal touch. We continuously look to build relationships with new employers and internship providers across the music and entertainment industry, and the performing arts.
Contact Brit Holbert, associate director, employer engagement and internships, to discuss creating a personalized recruitment strategy at Berklee, including information on the following options:
- Jobs, internships, and gigs on the Berklee Career Manager: target opportunities to 5,000+ current students at Berklee and our alumni network.
- On-campus auditions: hold on-campus auditions with instrumentalists, vocalists, and dancers. Please contact Ryan Braaten, manager of industry relations.
- On-campus interviews: Conduct interviews for jobs and internships throughout the fall and spring semesters.
- Company information sessions: share insights about your company, discuss open opportunities, and review application processes.
- Internship Expo: meet and recruit Berklee talent at the annual fall expo, attended by 300+ students seeking internships throughout the U.S. and globally.
- Career Jam: reserve a recruitment table to get your opportunities and brand out in front of students, and network with the broader Berklee community.
- Showcases, ensemble performances, caf shows, and more: see Berklee's top talent in action by attending an upcoming showcase, ensemble performance, or caf show (visit the events page for an up-to-date schedule).
- Center Stage: this curated performance collection showcases eight of the Conservatory’s most dynamic and innovative performances in dance, music, and theater.
- Master classes: top artists and industry professionals visit Berklee to lead master classes on a range of topics in partnership with Berklee faculty.
- Industry trips: faculty and staff lead industry trips that immerse Berklee students in major hubs such as New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Nashville, and Silicon Valley.