The Berklee Career Center makes recruiting talent at Berklee College of Music and Boston Conservatory at Berklee a hassle-free, productive, and rewarding experience. We provide responsive and personalized services that cater to your talent needs, regardless of your organization’s size, location, or industry.
Contact Michelle Golden, senior director, industry and employer relations to discuss creating a personalized recruitment strategy at Berklee, including information on the following options:
- Jobs, internships, and gigs on the Berklee Career Manager: target opportunities to 5,000+ current students at Berklee and our alumni network. Please contact Brit Holbert, associate director, employer engagement and internships.
- On-campus auditions: hold on-campus auditions with instrumentalists, vocalists, and dancers. Please contact Ryan Braaten, manager of industry relations.
- On-campus interviews: Conduct interviews for jobs and internships throughout the fall and spring semesters.
- Company information sessions: share insights about your company, discuss open opportunities, and review application processes.
- Internship Expo: meet and recruit Berklee talent at the annual fall expo, attended by 300+ students seeking internships throughout the U.S. and globally.
- Showcases, ensemble performances, caf shows, and more: see Berklee's top talent in action by attending an upcoming showcase, ensemble performance, or caf show (visit the events page for an up-to-date schedule).
- Boston Conservatory at Berklee Center Stage: this curated performance collection showcases some of the Conservatory’s most dynamic and innovative performances in dance, music, and theater.
- Master classes: top artists and industry professionals visit Berklee to lead master classes on a range of topics in partnership with Berklee faculty.
- Industry trips: faculty and staff lead industry trips that immerse Berklee students in major hubs such as New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Nashville, and Silicon Valley.