Industry Trip: Nashville
Your Spring Breakthrough: March 16–20, 2019
Meet with successful music industry professionals and alumni in this flourishing music business capital.
Attend an information session this fall to learn more about the trip and application process. Information sessions are on the following dates:
- Wednesday, December 4, 2018, 8:00 p.m., Steve Heck Room, 1140 Boylston Street
- Friday, January 31, 2019, 1:00 p.m., Steve Heck Room, 1140 Boylston Street
There are two registration times:
- Fifth–eighth+ semester: registration opens at 10 p.m. on February 6, 2019
- First–fourth semester: registration opens at 10 p.m. on February 7, 2019
Why spend spring break in Nashville?
- Your career might live here: Nashville's music industry is home to more than 56,000 jobs, generating more than $3.2 billion in income each year (source: Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce).
- You'll have insider access: From studio tours and live recording sessions to industry panels, Nashville has opened its doors with exclusive learning opportunities for Berklee students for more than 30 years.
- You'll explore a cultural center: Home to the famed Music Row and renowned venues such as the Ryman Auditorium, "Music City, U.S.A." offers an unending supply of incredible experiences for music lovers.
Hotel expenses are included in the registration fee.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blog: Inspiration Abounds on the 2017 Nashville Trip
- Networking, Nashville-Style
- T Bone Burnett Offers Students Tips on Music Production—and Life
- Brad Paisley and Chris DuBois Share Career Insights with Students
- Béla Fleck Dares Students to Explore Musical Frontier
- Students Join Jason Isbell Recording Session with Dave Cobb
- For Students, An Intensive Immersion in Nashville
- Pat Pattison Treasures 30 Years of Berklee Nashville Trip
- Ten Tips for Students from Nashville Pros and Recent Arrivals