Industry Trip: Nashville
Your Spring Breakthrough: March 15–22, 2018
Meet with successful music industry professionals and alumni in this flourishing music business capital.
There are two registration times:
- Fifth–eighth+ semester: registration opens at 10 p.m. on February 15, 2018
- First–fourth semester: registration opens at 10 p.m. on February 16, 2018
Why spend spring break in Nashville?
- Your career might live here: Nashville's music industry is home to more than 56,000 jobs, generating more than $3.2 billion in income each year (source: Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce).
- You'll have insider access: From studio tours and live recording sessions to industry panels, Nashville has opened its doors with exclusive learning opportunities for Berklee students for more than 30 years.
- You'll explore a cultural center: Home to the famed Music Row and renowned venues such as the Ryman Auditorium, "Music City, U.S.A." offers an unending supply of incredible experiences for music lovers.
Buses depart Boston on Thursday, March 15, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. Boarding begins at 6:00 p.m.
Arrive in Nashville: Friday, March 16, 2018, at approximately 4:00 p.m.
Buses depart Nashville on Wednesday, March 21, 2018, at 5:30 p.m.
Arrive in Boston: Thursday, March 22, 2018, at approximately 3:00 p.m.
Hotel expenses are included in the registration fee.
Comfort Inn Downtown
1501 Demonbreun St.
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Check-in: March 16
Check-out: March 21
Please do not call the hotel regarding reservations. Berklee will manage them.
Trip fee, including hotel room with three other students: $350
Bus transportation: $100
Bus seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
- Blog: Inspiration Abounds on the 2017 Nashville Trip
- Networking, Nashville-Style
- T Bone Burnett Offers Students Tips on Music Production—and Life
- Brad Paisley and Chris DuBois Share Career Insights with Students
- Béla Fleck Dares Students to Explore Musical Frontier
- Students Join Jason Isbell Recording Session with Dave Cobb
- For Students, An Intensive Immersion in Nashville
- Pat Pattison Treasures 30 Years of Berklee Nashville Trip
- Ten Tips for Students from Nashville Pros and Recent Arrivals