The Office of the Registrar assists students throughout their academic career, providing registration and scheduling guidance and resources as well as maintaining and safekeeping their academic records from the first semester through graduation and beyond into students' alumni years.
I NEED TO:
Register for Courses
- How to register as a College undergraduate | College graduate student
- How to register as a Conservatory student (undergraduate and graduate)
Courses at Both Schools
There are several ways for students at the College and the Conservatory to take advantage of each other's curricula. Explore integrated course offerings such as dual-listed courses, cross-listed courses, and more.
Berklee college and conservatory students are able to register for courses at other local schools, such as Emerson, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Tufts, and others. These courses could count as electives towards your degree. Learn more about ProArts.
Check-In for the Semester
- How to check in as a College undergraduate
- How to check in as a Conservatory student (undergraduate and graduate)
- How to request part-time status.
Declare (or Change) My Major or Minor
- How to declare (or change) your major or minor as a College student
- How to declare (or change) your minor as a Conservatory student (Conservatory students do not declare a major)
- How to transfer credits as a College student
- How to transfer credits as a Conservatory student
Withdraw From Courses
- How to withdraw from a course as a College student
- How to withdraw from a course as a Conservatory student
Plan My Semester
- College students can find their Major Grid to help plan which courses to take in which semesters. They can also use My Degree Audit to track their progress towards graduation.
- Conservatory students can find their Program Grid to help plan which courses to take in which semesters. They can also view their unofficial transcript in Self-Service as a reference when tracking their progress toward program completion.
Apply to Graduate
- Submit the application to graduate as a College undergraduate
- Submit the application to graduate as a Conservatory student
Request Transcripts / Get an Apostille
- How to request an official transcript as a current or former College student or Summer Program student
- How to request an official transcript as a current or former Conservatory student
- How to request an apostille
Request Enrollment Verification
- How to request a letter verifying enrollment at the College or Conservatory.