Berklee Online students: Do not submit this form. Please contact email@example.com.
What is an Apostille?
- An apostille is a certification that guarantees the authenticity of a U.S. document when it is used outside of the U.S.
- Some countries require an apostille for Berklee College of Music documents (transcript, enrollment verification, diploma, etc.) have this certification
- Important information, such as cost and processing time, can be found on the Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth website
Please read the important information below before submitting the apostille request form.
- Upload the documents (transcript, enrollment verification, diploma, etc.) for the requested apostille to this form.
- Use the following links to order a transcript, verification of enrollment/graduation, or replacement diploma (due to loss or damage) prior to submitting this form, if necessary.
- After submitting the apostille request form, it can take up to nine weeks for the apostille to be mailed from the Massachusetts State House to the address provided on the form.
- The apostille process cannot be expedited; please plan accordingly.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns.
Overview of Steps
Berklee processes 1 apostille order per month.
- Submit the order form and the payment form ($6 per document). After this form is submitted, please complete the payment form as directed.
- Berklee prints the documents attached to the form, verifies authenticity, and has documents notarized. This generally takes four to five weeks.
- Berklee sends the prepaid shipping label which is student provided, Apostille/Certification Request Form, and notarized documents to the Massachusetts State House. This generally takes one week.
- A confirmation email will be sent from email@example.com informing you that your apostille has been sent to the Massachusetts State House for processing.
- The Massachusetts State House processes the apostille and sends the apostille to the address on the prepaid shipping label provided. At this point you will be able to use the tracking number on the prepaid shipping label to track the apostille. This generally takes two to three weeks.
- The address you enter on the prepaid shipping label receives your apostille. Please note, as stated above, this can take up to nine weeks after you submit the Apostille Request form.
Please do not submit multiple forms.