Transfer Credit Services

The Office of the Registrar provides transfer credit services for prospective and enrolled students. If you are seeking to transfer credit into Berklee College of Music, please make sure of the following:

  • The college or university you attended must be an official regionally accredited institution.*
  • International transcripts must be submitted to a certified credential evaluation service.
  • Each course must have a grade of "C" (73 percent or 2.0) or higher. (Note that once the course is accepted, it only transfers as earned credit(s) and the grade from the previous institution is not counted in your Berklee GPA.)

*Accredited by an accrediting agency or state approval agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a "reliable authority as to the quality of postsecondary education" within the meaning of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA).

To learn more about transferring past coursework into Berklee College of Music, click on the links below or download the Transfer Credit Services Guide.