Berklee College of Music now offers an online transcript request service. Official undergraduate and graduate electronic (eTranscripts) and paper transcripts can be ordered online through our transcript partner, Parchment, an authorized delivery agent specializing in secure transcript exchange. Note that Aspire: Five-Week Music Performance Intensive transcripts must be ordered directly through the Office of the Registrar.
When ordering online, your authenticating user name and password serve as your electronic authorization.
Alumni and Former StudentsTo request an official transcript, you must log in to the Transcript Request Service with your Berklee account. If you do not have access to your Berklee account, please request your account here. Keep in mind that new Berklee account access requests are processed only during normal business hours and may take several days to complete.
To request an official transcript, you must log in to the Transcript Request Service using your Berklee OnePass. If you forgot your OnePass password and have enrolled in the self-service password reset service, please go to onepass.berklee.edu and click on "Self Service: Reset My Password" to reset your password. Otherwise, you can submit a support request online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost for Transcripts
|Type of Transcript||Delivery Method||Cost|
|eTranscript*||Electronic delivery (email)||$4|
|Paper Transcript (mailed)||Standard USPS||$6|
|FedEx Overnight Domestic||$29|
|FedEx International Priority||$51|
|Emergency Paper Transcript
|Pick up at Office of the Registrar||$20|
*An eTranscript is an official transcript that has been digitally signed and certified, and can be downloaded as a PDF document through an emailed link. This is the most secure and quickest delivery method, but make sure the college or organization that is being sent your transcript accepts electronic transcripts before ordering.
**The Office of the Registrar can produce paper official transcripts for pick-up on an emergency basis. You must place the order in person at the Office of the Registrar; valid photo identification is required. Please allow three business days for processing after receipt of the request. When picking up your transcript, you will first need to pay for your order at the Office of Student Accounts and then bring the receipt, along with photo identification, to the Office of the Registrar.
- It is college policy that official transcripts will not be released to anyone with outstanding financial obligations.
- Transcripts contain confidential academic information and are released in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), and therefore transcript requests will not be processed without a legal signature (or secured electronic authorization).
- For best results, we encourage you to order transcripts at least one week in advance of the required delivery date. Normal processing time is three business days from receipt of order; delivery times will vary based upon delivery method selected.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for the processing of transcript requests for students who attended Berklee College of Music prior to 1990.
- During the online transcript ordering process, you will have the option of attaching files to your order to be forwarded along with your transcript.
- For questions or additional information about Berklee College of Music’s online transcript request service, contact the Office of the Registrar at 617-747-2240 or email us at email@example.com.
Summer Program Transcripts
Students who attended Berklee College of Music’s Aspire: Five-Week Music Performance Intensive or Valencia's Summer Performance Program must request transcripts by filling out the Request a Summer Program Transcript form. Summer program transcripts can only be sent via mail.