Track My Academic Progress

My Progress is a useful tool available in to track how the courses you have completed, are currently enrolled in, or are preregistered for will count toward graduation. My Degree Audit also highlights the remaining courses required for graduation and all other requirements still to be completed. 

It is strongly recommended that you use My Progress to prepare for registration. Students who have not yet declared a major or have a new major going into effect at the start of the next semester should use the “View a New Program” option.

To use My Degree Audit:

1. Log in to

2. Click on the “Academics” link on the top left.

3. Select “My Progress” under the Student Planning section.

4. You will then view your active academic program (major)

Professional music majors first need to meet with the Professional Music Department to have their specialized curriculum built in the system. Until you do so, your My Progress will not be accurate.