How to Request a Transcript
Boston Conservatory at Berklee now offers an online transcript request service. Official undergraduate and graduate electronic (eTranscripts) and paper transcripts can be ordered online through our transcript partner, Parchment, an authorized delivery agent specializing in secure transcript exchange.
Cost for Transcripts
|Type of Transcript||Delivery Method||Cost|
|eTranscript*||Electronic delivery (email)||$4|
|Paper transcript (mailed)||Standard USPS||$6|
|USPS - international||$8|
|FedEx overnight domestic||$29|
|FedEx international priority||$51|
|Emergency paper transcript (pick up)**||Pick up at the One Stop||$20|
*An eTranscript is an official transcript that has been digitally signed and certified, and can be downloaded as a PDF document through an emailed link. This is the most secure and quickest delivery method, but make sure the college or organization that is being sent your transcript accepts electronic transcripts before ordering.
**One Stop Student Services can produce paper official transcripts for pick up on an emergency basis. You must place the order in person at One Stop Student Services; valid photo identification is required. Please allow three business days for processing after receipt of the request. When picking up your transcript, you will need to bring payment in the form of cash, check, or money order made payable to Boston Conservatory at Berklee.
- During peak times, between semesters, transcripts take up to 14 business days to be processed due to the increase in volume.
- It is college policy that official transcripts will not be released to anyone with outstanding financial obligations.
- Transcripts contain confidential academic information and are released in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), and therefore transcript requests will not be processed without a legal signature (or secured electronic authorization).
- For best results, we encourage you to order transcripts at least one week in advance of the required delivery date. Normal processing time is three business days from receipt of order; delivery times will vary based upon delivery method selected.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for processing of transcript requests for students who attended Boston Conservatory at Berklee prior to 1990.
- During the online transcript ordering process, you will have the option of attaching files to your order to be forwarded along with your transcript.
- For questions or additional information about Boston Conservatory at Berklee's online transcript request service, contact One Stop Student Services 617-747-6777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request an Official Transcript