Congratulations, Graduating Class of 2021!
Find memories and information regarding your commencement ceremony at Commencement Memories.
Planning Ahead: Graduating Class of 2022
The 2022 graduating class includes students who complete all of their my.berklee.edu degree audit program requirements, as defined in their major grid, during the 2022 academic year. The 2022 academic year includes:
- the fall 2021 semester;
- the spring 2022 semester; and
- the summer 2022 semester.
Graduation is when a student successfully completes all of their degree audit program requirements.
Berklee College of Music graduates undergraduate students three times each academic year. The three graduation (i.e., conferral) dates are:
- the last day of the fall semester;
- the last day of the spring semester; and
- the last day of the summer semester.
If you complete all of your program requirements between graduation (i.e., conferral) dates, then you will graduate on the next date. You have not officially graduated until you complete all of your catalog year program requirements, as defined by your major grid and my.berklee.edu degree audit.
The Office of the Registrar will email you to coordinate your diploma order when you graduate.
Commencement is an annual event to celebrate each graduating class. Berklee’s main commencement ceremony occurs each May to celebrate a graduating class.
Berklee’s 2022 commencement ceremony date is Saturday, May 7, 2022. The 2022 commencement concert date is Friday, May 6, 2022.
Participation in commencement is optional, but encouraged. The commencement page will be updated regularly with important commencement information.
Applicants who indicate they will participate in commencement will receive additional information from the Office of the Vice President of Student Affairs by February. Students are permitted to participate in one commencement ceremony for each education level earned (e.g., undergraduate and graduate).
Approval to participate in the commencement ceremony does not indicate graduation.
Students planning to graduate in the summer 2022 semester may participate in the May 2022 commencement ceremony provided that, at the end of the spring 2022 semester, they:
- have 16 or fewer credits remaining (13 credits for diploma students);
- have no course sequences requiring enrollment beyond the summer 2022 semester; and
- have the ability and intent to complete all remaining degree audit program requirements during the summer 2022 semester.
If you have questions regarding:
- your major/minor, contact your major/minor department chair;
- your private instruction or recital preparation, contact your principal instrument department;
- planning your final semester(s) and completing your degree audit requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org;
- the commencement ceremony, contact email@example.com;
- the commencement concert, contact firstname.lastname@example.org;
- policies and concerns for international students, contact email@example.com;
- transfer credits, contact firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- your degree audit and meeting graduation requirements, contact email@example.com.