Returning Student Information

How to Return to Berklee College of Music

You are considered a returning student if you have completed at least one semester of undergraduate study at Berklee College of Music or Boston Conservatory at Berklee, and are not currently enrolled.

Students must complete the Returning Student Intent Form prior to the start of the semester they intend to return.

Returning Semester             Dates to Submit Request

Spring 2024                            September 20, 2023, through January 12, 2024

Summer 2024                         February 6, 2024, through May 20, 2024

If you have any questions returning to Berklee, please contact

Do not submit this form if you are a Berklee Online student.

Additional Information for Returning Students