Returning International Student Information

You are considered a returning student if you have completed at least one semester of undergraduate study at Berklee College of Music or Boston Conservatory at Berklee and were then away from the institution for at least one fall or spring semester. Returning to the College or the Conservatory is easy. You do not need to reapply for admission, and you may return at any time.

Note: F-1 students who are returning to the U.S. to regain F-1 status and complete their final semester of study (12 or fewer required credits* remaining) are not eligible for curricular practical training (CPT) or optional practical training (OPT).

*Required credits are credits that fulfill graduation requirements of your enrolled program. 

Returning Student Process

Back to top


Travel and Check-In Information

Back to top