Your Registration and Check-In Profile
Your Registration and Check-In Profile provides you with the following important registration information:
- your assigned online registration time (your earliest opportunity to register for courses);
- your matriculation term (the term you entered the college as a degree or diploma candidate);
- your semester level;
- your Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status;
- any restrictions that will prevent you from registering (bursar hold, etc.); and
- your term-specific registration information, including:
- registration status;
- principal instrument;
- ensemble ratings;
- academic program/major;
- catalog year for this academic program;
- the anticipated completion date for your academic program; and
- your student type code for this term (degree program full time = BM, diploma program full time = PD, part-time degree or diploma = PT, etc.).
To access your Registration and Check-In Profile, log in to my.berklee.edu and select the Registration and Check-in Profile screen link under the Registration section.