Registration Guide for Summer/Fall 2020
Here are resources for each step of the registration process.
Get Ready for Registration
- Confirm your assigned registration time.
- Clear any restrictions that could block you from registering.
- Determine whether you will be enrolled full time or part time.
- Declare your major or minor.
- Review important dates and deadlines on the academic calendar.
Plan Your Schedule
- Search major grids, and conduct a degree audit to find out the courses you still need to take to meet your catalog year and graduation requirements.
- Search and view courses being offered.
- Check out new courses and courses open to all for summer/fall 2020.
- Discover special learning opportunities.
- View online and blended courses.
- Learn how you can obtain Credit by Exam (CBX) for specific courses.
- Find out if courses you've taken are eligible for transfer credit.
Register for Courses
- Follow step-by-step instructions on how to register for courses, private instruction and/or recital preparation, and ensembles on my.berklee.edu.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions about registering for courses.
Change Your Schedule