Registration Guide for Spring 2021
The spring 2021 semester will be a combination of on-campus and remote study; therefore, many of the policies in the registration guide do not apply for this semester. Please view the Spring Back to Berklee registration page for information specific to spring 2021.
Need Registration Help?
If you need help using my.berklee.edu or have technical issues, Registrar staff members are available to help during the week prior to registration (November 16–20) and throughout the registration period (November 23–24 and November 30–December 4). You can book an appointment here. Once you select an appointment time, the appointment will show up in your calendar with a link to the Zoom meeting.
Use this registration guide to find general information about how to build your schedule in MyBerklee, planning your schedule, and other standard registration details.
Here are resources for each step of the registration process.
Get Ready for Registration
- Confirm your assigned registration time.
- Clear any restrictions that could block you from registering.
- Determine whether you will be enrolled full time or part time.
- Declare your major or minor.
- Review important dates and deadlines on the academic calendar.
Plan Your Schedule
- Search major grids, and conduct a degree audit to find out the courses you still need to take to meet your catalog year and graduation requirements.
- Search and view the course catalogue.
- Discover special learning opportunities.
- Learn how you can obtain Credit by Exam (CBX) for specific courses.
- Find out if courses you've taken are eligible for transfer credit.
Register for Courses
- Follow step-by-step instructions on how to register for courses, private instruction and/or recital preparation, and ensembles on my.berklee.edu.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions about registering for courses.