Summer/Fall 2017 Registration Manual
This online manual will help you find what you need to make registering for courses easy, including:
- how to check and confirm your assigned online registration time and see if you have any academic or financial holds or other restrictions that would prevent you from successfully registering;
- two ways to search for and view all summer and fall 2017 course offerings: Course Descriptions and Course Search Tool;
- important dates, policies, and procedures to follow, plus instructions for registering for courses;
- weekly updates on course schedules; and
- a downloadable PDF version of the Summer/Fall 2017 Registration Manual.
You are also highly encouraged to seek academic advising from your academic advisor, departmental advisors in the department of your major, or the Office of the Registrar. (Students in their sixth semester and higher should schedule advising meetings early.)
Liberal Arts Course Changes for Fall 2017
The Liberal Arts Department has made some changes to course names and numbers, which will go into effect in the fall of 2017:
- Art History (LAHS) courses will now be Visual Studies courses and have the prefix LVIS.
- LENG-111, Writing and Communication, is changing its name to Intro to College Writing.
- LENG-201, Literature, has a new number: LENG-223.
If, according to your grid, you need to take an LAHS course, you can sign up for an LVIS course for the fall. If you need to take LENG-201, please register for LENG-223 for the fall. Contact the Liberal Arts Department (login required) with any questions.