Spring 2019 Registration Manual
This online manual will help you find what you need to make registering for courses easy, including:
- how to check and confirm your assigned online registration time and see if you have any academic or financial holds or other restrictions that would prevent you from successfully registering;
- two ways to search and view all spring 2019 course offerings: Course Descriptions and the Course Search tool;
- important dates, policies, and procedures to follow, plus instructions for registering for courses;
- weekly updates on course schedules; and
- a downloadable PDF version of the Spring 2019 Registration Manual.
You are also highly encouraged to seek registration advice from the Academic Advising Office, with departmental advisors in the department of your major, or from the Office of the Registrar. (Students at sixth semester standing or higher should plan to come in early for advising.)