Use this registration guide to find general information about how to build your schedule in MyBerklee, planning your schedule, and other standard registration details.
Here are resources for each step of the registration process.
Get Ready for Registration
- Confirm your assigned registration time.
- Clear any restrictions that could block you from registering.
- Determine whether you will be enrolled full time or part time.
- Declare your major or minor.
- Review important dates and deadlines on the academic calendar.
Plan Your Schedule
- Search major grids, and conduct a degree audit to find out the courses you still need to take to meet your catalog year and graduation requirements.
- Search and view the course catalogue.
- Discover special learning opportunities.
- Learn how you can obtain Credit by Exam (CBX) for specific courses.
- Find out if courses you've taken are eligible for transfer credit.
Register for Courses
- Follow step-by-step instructions on how to register for courses, private instruction and/or recital preparation, and ensembles on my.berklee.edu.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions about registering for courses.