Summer/Fall 2016 Registration Manual
This online manual will help you find what you need to make registering for courses easy, including:
- how to check and confirm your assigned online registration time and see if you have any academic or financial holds or other restrictions that would prevent you from successfully registering;
- two ways to search for and view courses offerings: Course Descriptions and Course Search Tool;
- important dates, policies, and procedures to follow;
- weekly updates on course schedules; and
- a downloadable PDF version of the Summer/Fall 2016 Registration Manual.
You are also highly encouraged to seek academic advising at the Counseling and Advising Center or with your faculty department advisor. (Students in their sixth semester and higher should schedule advising meetings early.)
NEW! Dance Classes Now Offered at Berklee
Berklee is excited to announce its first collaborative curriculum offerings in celebration of the merger with The Boston Conservatory. Five new dance classes are available to Berklee students starting in fall 2016:
DANA-P111 Beginning and Intermediate African Dance
DANH-P111 Beginning Hip-Hop Dance
DANH-P211 Intermediate Hip-Hop Dance
DANJ-P111 Beginning Jazzdance Technique
DANJ-P211 Intermediate Jazzdance Technique
For the most up-to-date course availability, please login to my.berklee.edu.