Spring 2017 Registration Manual
This online manual will help you find what you need to make registering for courses easy, including:
- how to check and confirm your assigned registration time and see if you have any academic or financial holds or other restrictions that would prevent you from successfully registering;
- two ways to search for and view course offerings: Course Descriptions and Course Search Tool;
- important dates, policies, and procedures to follow;
- weekly updates on course schedules; and
- a downloadable PDF version of the Spring 2017 Registration Manual.
You are also highly encouraged to seek academic advising from your academic advisor, departmental advisors in the department of your major, or the Office of the Registrar. (Students in their sixth semester and higher should schedule advising meetings early.)