Berklee Career CenterVirtual Internship and Job Expo
Please see the full events listing for upcoming events.
The Career Center's Internship and Job Expo is an exclusive opportunity for students and alumni to network with a diverse mix of employers from across the arts and entertainment industries. Representatives will meet with students and alumni to discuss open internships, full-time and part-time jobs, and freelance work.
The expo is open to all students, and May 2020 and August 2020 graduates only.
Here's how it works:
- Create a profile: Students will create virtual profiles in the Berklee Career Manager with their résumés and other details, such as major and graduation year. Employers will be able to access this information prior to a virtual chat.
- Select employers: Students will be able to tag employers of interest prior to the expo. They will have access to employer representative details such as profile pictures, names, titles, and available job and internship opportunities.
- Connect: On October 1, between 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m., and 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m., students will speak to each employer through one-on-one messaging or live video chat for between eight and 10 minutes. In addition to one-on-one interactions, select employers will host group chats to provide an overview of their organization or company, and to answer frequently asked questions.
We’re excited to host over 30 employers at this year’s virtual expo. Below are just some of the employers that will be attending. For a complete list, be sure to register for the expo in the Berklee Career Manager.
Attend one of our upcoming boot camps to learn the ins and outs of how to use the virtual platform and put your best foot forward at the expo, and watch a quick tour of virtual fairs.
Career Center Boot Camp: Slay the Day
Learn how to maximize your time with recruiters and make a positive virtual impression. A tutorial on how to use and navigate the virtual expo platform will also be provided.
RSVP on the Berklee Career Manager under Career Events.
- Thursday, September 10, 12:00 p.m.–12:30 p.m. EDT
- Tuesday, September 15, 1:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, September 16, 6:00 p.m.–6:30 p.m. EDT
- Monday, September 21, 12:30 p.m.–1:00 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, September 24, 7:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m. EDT
- Tuesday, September 29, 1:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m. EDT
Can't attend at these times? You can still meet with Career Center staff during our daily walk-in hours or schedule a 30-minute advising appointment.
- Create a Berklee Career Manager virtual expo profile. Attach a professional headshot, upload your résumé, and more.
- Dress professionally. Business casual attire is appropriate; keep the focus on you, not your clothes.
- Practice your "elevator speech," and offer a clear and succinct description of your background.
- Be prepared to ask and answer questions.
- Always express thanks at the end of the conversation.
Contact Dustin Gee at email@example.com to ask questions or request a time to further discuss the event.