Please see the events listing for upcoming events.
Join the Career Center for the annual Global Internship and Job Expo. This virtual event offers an exclusive opportunity for current students and alumni (May 2021 and August 2021 graduates only) to network with a diverse mix of employers from across the music/performing arts, entertainment, and technology industries. Representatives from participating companies will meet with students and alumni virtually to discuss open internships, full-time and part-time jobs, and freelance work. The expo will be hosted on the Berklee Career Manager.
This year, we are excited to host more than 50 employers, including 300 Entertainment (Megan Thee Stallion), Ableton, Hipgnosis Songs Group (Shakira/The Chainsmokers), Kobalt Music, and Wheelock Family Theatre, giving students a wide variety of employers to engage with. Check out the full list of participating companies in the Berklee Career Manager.
Register now to get started on your virtual profile and to receive updates about the expo, preparation bootcamps, and more.
How to Participate
- Registration: Students and alumni must register for the event in the Berklee Career Manager to participate in the expo.
- Create a profile: Students and alumni will create virtual profiles in the Berklee Career Manager with their résumés and other details, such as major and graduation year. Employers will be able to access this information prior to a virtual chat.
- Select employers: Students and alumni will be able to tag employers of interest prior to the expo. They will have access to employer representative details such as profile pictures, names, titles, and available job and internship opportunities.
- Connect: On October 1, 2021, between 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m., students and alumni will speak to each employer through one-on-one messaging or live video chat for eight to ten minutes. In addition to one-on-one meetings, select employers may host group chats to provide an overview of their organization or company and to answer frequently asked questions.
- Meet with a career advisor: Schedule an appointment with a career advisor to get your materials reviewed, discuss your expo strategy, craft your elevator pitch, and more.
- Research the participating companies: Check out the participating companies and be sure to research them before the expo.
- Attend a preparation event:
- Ask questions: Contact Brit Holbert, assistant director of internships and employer engagement, to ask questions about the expo or request a time to further discuss the event.