Resources for Students
Preparing for Berklee, a presentation created by Scott Trach, Berklee's associate dean of Student Advising and Success, and Kera Murphy, manager of Student Advising and Success, may be helpful to students who will soon embark upon their path in music at Berklee.
Other resources include the following:
- Learn more about the core music curriculum.
- Berklee College of Music students can browse textbooks by course through Berklee's bookstore.
- Join the free Developing Your Musicianship course on Coursera.
- Browse all Berklee-led courses on Coursera.
- Learn more about tutoring resources on campus.
- Review all of the student services and support Berklee has to offer.
Resources for Parents
Parents may find helpful information in the Starting on the Right Note: Student Advising and Success at Berklee document.