Online Auditions and Interviews
Online auditions and interviews are available for those who are applying for admission to Berklee Colege of Music and are unable to attend an in-person audition and interview.
Please note: We expect a high demand and will have limited space available. Due to limited availability and our connection requirements, applicants may be scheduled for an in-person audition and interview despite their preference for an online audition and interview.
- Option 1: Online Audition/Interview at Your Home. You must meet all internet speed, room, and systems requirements.
- Option 2: Online Audition/Interview at a Berklee International Network School. A Berklee International Network school can provide all of the necessary technological resources for you to participate in the online audition and interview. Available location/dates are listed here.
Who should consider doing their audition and interview online?
- Applicants who live in an area of the world where we are not scheduled to host an audition and interview event this year.
- Applicants who live more than 200 miles from one of the in-person locations and have restrictions on their travel.
Who is not eligible to audition online?
- Applicants who do not meet all internet speed, room, and systems requirements.
- Applicants who live within 200 miles of an in-person location.
- Accepted applicants who have deferred their semester of acceptance and wish to reaudition for scholarship consideration.
When will I be scheduled for my online audition and interview?
- Applicants will be invited to their online audition and interview via the Admissions Portal at apply.berklee.edu after they confirm they meet all of the internet speed, room, and systems requirements.
- Upon receipt of your audition and interview date/time, you must confirm your audition and interview within five days or your date/time will be given to another qualified applicant.
Questions regarding our online auditions and interviews should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org