Berklee is a creative environment that allows you to be who you are.
Explore some of the many services, support systems, and pathways for engaging with talented peers that combine to make your time at Berklee a life-altering experience:
- Housing and residential life
- Academic planning and registration
- Billing and tuition
- Career resources
- Counseling and advising
- Wellness, fitness, and recreation
- Student activities and clubs
Fostering a Safe and Inclusive Campus Community
Beyond the music, faculty, and classes that await you are the friends and mentors who you will treasure for the rest of your life. Student life at Berklee is composed of several important ingredients, including:
- an ideal location on our campus, which is surrounded by Boston’s unique urban attractions;
- a close-knit college community in which your fellow students are likely to be your bandmates or project collaborators;
- a dedicated faculty that will help you find and hone your musical path and skills; and
- a comprehensive support system that enables you to fully realize your potential.