Fall 2021 New Student Orientation begins on Monday, August 30.
Fall 2021 orientation is for students entering their first semester at Berklee, as well as for any student who started at Berklee during the pandemic in 2020 or 2021. Orientation is designed to kick off the fall semester a week before it begins, with a focus on fostering social and artistic connections. Students will take part in engaging programming and activities such as jam sessions, open mics, socials, and more. The Welcome Week experience will provide workshop opportunities, facilitated reflection and dialogue, and collaborative and artistic projects to help instill a sense of connection and institutional pride in the Berklee campus community.
Students in their first semester will go through a self-paced online course in early August prior to their arrival to Boston. The interactive course will acclimate students to Berklee's services and resources through prerecorded videos, discussion prompts, reflection exercises, quizzes, and more.
Parents and Families
See Family Orientation to learn how you can participate.
Below is a list of nearby hotels we are partnering with during move-in and orientation. These hotels are offering a discounted rate for Berklee College of Music and Boston Conservatory at Berklee students and families. Discounts range from 10 to 15 percent off.
- Hilton Boston Back Bay, 40 Dalton Street (Back Bay neighborhood; 0.1 miles to campus)
- Boston Marriott Copley Place, 110 Huntington Avenue (Back Bay neighborhood; 0.5 miles to campus)
- Westin Copley Place, 10 Huntington Avenue (Back Bay neighborhood; 0.6 miles to campus)
- Residence Inn by Marriott, 125 Brookline Avenue (Fenway neighborhood; 0.8 miles to campus)
- Loews Boston Hotel, 154 Berkeley Street (Back Bay neighborhood; 0.9 miles to campus). Call 855-495-6397 and mention Berklee.
To learn more about Berklee's physical campus, including our state-of-the-art facilities, classrooms, and performance spaces, we encourage you to take a virtual tour.
Questions or Accommodations
If you have questions or need accommodations, please contact the New Student and Family Programs team at email@example.com.