Welcome to Berklee
Berklee is excited for you to join our community of creative and talented students. Your first week at Berklee will no doubt be busy, rewarding, and, most of all, fun. There will be a variety of programs to help you prepare for classes, connect with campus resources, get involved, and meet new friends. Make sure you register for orientation and that your accompanying family members register for Berklee's Family Orientation, too.
Spring 2020 Orientation
Please register for spring 2020 orientation, happening January 14–18, 2020. To access the full schedule, please download the Berklee Orientation Guidebook app (instructions below). Guidebook is a digital schedule and event management tool that will allow you to make your orientation your own by exploring all of the week's offerings and learning about what campus resources exist at Berklee to help you have a smooth and successful transition to college. The best part? You can use it on your phone!
Learn more about our family orientation events, and make sure to complete both student and family registrations.
|Student Registration||Family Registration|
You'll need to download the Guidebook app to access the full orientation schedule for the week. Guidebook is a digital schedule and event management tool that will allow you to explore the week's offerings and learn about what campus resources exist at Berklee to help you have a smooth, successful transition to college. The best part is that you can use it on your phone.
- Download Guidebook by visiting guidebook.com/getit in a web browser or by visiting the Application Store on your smartphone and searching for "Guidebook." The logo should appear as .
- Once downloaded, tap the icon in the top right corner of your screen to create an account or log in to an existing account. You must be logged in to access certain features of the guide.
- Tap the "Find Guides" magnifying glass icon at the bottom right corner of your screen. Type "Berklee Orientation" in the search box. Once Berklee Orientation is found, tap to download and open the guide.
Guidebook Navigation and Important Features
- The Navigation icon in the top left corner of the screen will allow you to access the navigation menu. From this menu, you can access the various components of the orientation guide.
- The Schedule icon will allow you to access the full orientation schedule for the week.
- Tap on the dates at the top of the screen to navigate through the schedule.
- Tap on a session name to get more details, including session descriptions and locations.
- Some sessions will have colorful dots next to them. The red dots indicate sessions that are mandatory and full of information you will need to be successful at Berklee. The green dots indicate social events where you can make new friends and continue building community. The yellow dots indicate sessions that are specific to international students.
- The Orientation Leaders icon will allow you to access a list of all the orientation leaders; these student leaders create a vibrant and engaging experience for new students and families as they begin the Berklee journey. You should have received an email from your orientation leader. You can click on their name in this section to see their photo, major, and other information, including where your meetings will be held.
- The Campus Knowledge icon will allow you to access plenty of information that will help you acclimate to Berklee. This includes acronyms and lingo, student clubs you can join, and a directory of some campus offices you may need to visit.
The New Student and Family Programs team is here to help you make the most of your Berklee experience, starting with your first week and throughout your time at Berklee.
If you have questions, please contact the New Student and Family Programs team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations, incoming students! #BerkleeBound #MyBerkleeStory