You will interview with an admissions representative to discuss your goals, aspirations, and what you will bring to Berklee.
All interviews are conducted in English. If you have concerns about your English language abilities, please contact the Office of Admissions at +1 617-747-2222 or email@example.com.
We will explore four primary areas during your interview:
- How have you prepared for Berklee?
- What are your professional/career goals?
- Why do you want to study at Berklee?
- What will you contribute to Berklee?
These questions will help you prepare for your interview:
- What inspired you to pursue a career in music?
- What are your musical strengths?
- What aspects of Berklee’s educational approach are most appealing to you?
- What are you interested in studying at Berklee?
- What outcomes do you expect as a result of attending Berklee?
- What advanced study options might be available to you after earning your degree at Berklee?
- How will you contribute to the Berklee network and improve the quality of the experience for your peers?