Veterans' Benefits

Berklee is committed to providing financial aid to assist you with your cost of education. The Office of Student Financial Services at Berklee certifies all Veteran Affairs (VA) educational benefit chapters for degree students attending both the Berklee campus and online programs. You may be eligible for both military benefits and federal student aid. To be considered for federal student aid, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). File your FAFSA as soon as possible. Be sure to add the Berklee FAFSA code: 002126.

To begin the process for your VA benefits, submit a Certificate of Eligibility, obtained through the Department of Veteran Affairs—GI Bill®, which should be sent to the Berklee Student Financial Services Office via fax at 617-747-2073 or via email at Parents may be able to transfer their benefits to a spouse, one or more children, or a combination of spouse and child. It is strongly advised by the VA to apply for transferability online as processing tends to be quicker by this method.  

Students enrolled in a Berklee Online certificate or degree program should contact the Berklee Online Finance Department to discuss VA benefits. They can be reached at 617-747-2146, option number five. All other degree program students should contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 617-747-2274.

Post-9/11 GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs.

Request Information