Financial Aid

At the Office of Student Financial Services, we are here to help Berklee students and families manage the cost of a quality education through a wide variety of sources, including federal, state, and institutional aid programs, as well as through a payment plan and/or educational loan opportunities. Our staff is knowledgeable about all aspects of financial aid so please feel free to email us at or call us at 617-747-2274 if you have any questions. We are open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST and we look forward to working with you.

If you're in the process of considering or applying to Berklee, please visit the Paying for Your Education section of our website for an overview of the process.