Berklee encourages students to make physical and emotional health a priority in their lives. We believe that wellness is an essential foundation for personal and artistic development throughout one's life. We provide education, consultation, programs, and resources that promote healthy lifestyles now and in the future.
We aim to support the whole student: body, mind, and spirit. We partner with you to provide and connect you with resources that encourage growth, validate your needs, and challenge barriers to promote an inclusive, compassionate community.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Interactive programs and consultations on a wide variety of topics relating to physical, emotional, and social wellness
- Support for students around issues of alcohol, other drugs, and interpersonal violence
- Assistance accessing medical services
- Physical activity classes
- Meditation, Alexander Technique, yoga, and stress management skill-building programs
- Oversight of the student health insurance program
- Coordination of immunization requirements for students