Public Safety Services

Community Policing

Learn more about support services offered by the Berklee Police Department for LGBTQ+ community members. 

Report an Accessibility Issue

If you find an area on campus that is inaccessible for any reason, you can report it to the Accessibility Committee using the Accessibility Concerns Notification Form.

Get/Replace My Berklee ID

Learn how to get your Berklee ID card, replace a lost card, or change your photo.

Submit or Update Your BENS Information

The Berklee Emergency Notification System (BENS) is a mass notification system. Make sure your contact information is up to date.

Request Access to the Bike Pavilion

Berklee's bike pavilion is a gated area containing bicycle racks. It is open to Berklee students, faculty, and staff only. Learn how to request access to use the pavilion.

Request a Safety Escort

The department will provide walking safety escorts to the Berklee community (students, faculty, staff) within a range of approximately one-half mile from the 150 Massachusetts Avenue building. Learn more about safety escorts (login required).

Get a Key or Unlock a Door

You can contact Public Safety if you need a key created, copied, or distributed. We also can unlock doors to rooms that you have reserved for use. Learn more about keys and locks (login required).

Reserve a Locker

A variety of lockers are available to rent on a semester basis. Lockers are used to store college-related musical instruments, equipment, and materials, and come in various sizes. Learn how to obtain a locker on campus.

Find a Lost Item

Public Safety maintains the Boston campus lost and found. Learn more about what to do if you lose or find an item (login required).