Emergency Contact Information
We recommend that you save these numbers to your favorites list on your mobile phone.
- Berklee police in the Public Safety Department: Call 617-747-8888 (extension 8888 from a campus phone)
- Boston Police Department: Call 617-343-4911
- Massachusetts State Police: Call 911
Rave Guardian Mobile App
- real-time text communication with Berklee police;
- a virtual safety escort; and
- a panic button.
Learn more about the app.
155 Massachusetts Avenue (between Dunkin' and Wendy's)
Boston, MA 02215
General business line: 617-747-2682 (available 24/7)
Emergency line: 617-747-8888 (available 24/7)
One Card Office: 617-747-8811 (available 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday–Friday)
Includes locker rentals and bicycle pavilion information
email@example.com (not monitored 24 hours a day)
Questions Regarding an Ongoing Investigation
Email Captain Patrick Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on social media to get updates and safety tips.