Administration and Finance
Berklee’s Administration and Finance Department is led by Richard "Mac" Hisey, senior vice president of administration and finance, and chief financial officer.
Administrative Areas of Responsibility
The following administrative areas are overseen by Hisey and his team.
- Campus Business Services
- Human Resources
- General Counsel
- Public Safety
- Real Estate and Facility Planning
- Physical Plant
Finance and Accounting Areas of Responsibility
Alison Donnelly, vice president of finance, oversees the financial departments within Hisey's area:
The Office of the Controller (login required), which oversees areas such as:
Budget/Financial Planning (login required)
For more information on the departments within Administration and Finance, see this Organization Chart.
Recent News and Announcements
- Berklee College of Music's 2020–2021 Tuition Announcement
- Berklee Endowment Report 2019
- Boston Conservatory at Berklee's 2020–2021 Tuition Announcement
- Consolidated Financial Statements: May 31, 2019, and 2018