Campus Business Services (CBS) fully supports a range of areas, including risk management, strategic sourcing and procurement, the two-card program, the management of all outsourced campus service contracts, insurance portfolios, and risk mitigation and analysis.
CBS supports the Thrive student scholarship initiative and the prudent use of student tuition dollars by the Berklee community to meet student and institutional needs. Our goals and objectives are to:
- provide Berklee campus partners with the appropriate vendor resources necessary to procure goods and services at the best available price and service levels.
- manage the procurement of goods and services, and critical business expenses using several tools, including requisitions, credit cards, and spending policies.
- manage centralized operations in support of students, faculty, and staff (dining, mail services, print/copy devices, vending machines, and the bookstore).
- work with internal and external stakeholders to promote a data-driven and customer service–focused institution.
- negotiate and review contracts to protect the institution's interests and obligations.
- manage the institution's risk exposure using insurance, defined contract language, and enterprise risk management practices and measurements.
Our team is happy to help and answer questions. For general questions, please email us at CBS@berklee.edu. Please reference the topic in the subject line of your email.