Mail Services - On-Campus Students - Fall 2022 Semester
In preparation for the fall 2022 semester, the Mail Center has modified its student mail and package policies and practices in order to keep our community safe.
Berklee Mail Center Policy
- The Mail Center receives incoming U.S. mail and packages on behalf of on-campus residential students only.
- Non-residential student mail and packages should never be sent to the Mail Center. Any incoming non-residential student mail and packages will be refused and returned to the sender.
- Students are required to show their OneCard (Berklee ID) to retrieve mail and packages.
Your On-Campus Mailing Address:
As a residential student, to receive any letters or packages, please give the sender the address below:
168 Mass Ave
Boston, MA 02115
*Note that your package pickup location is different from the mailing address you will use.
The pickup location is the Berklee Mail Center, located at 1108 Boylston Street, basement level.
*If family and friends want to send flowers, birthday items (cakes/cookies), etc. from companies other than Berklee’s normal couriers (UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, or Amazon) they must be sent to the Mail Center address: 1108 Boylston Street, basement level, Boston, MA 02115.
What You Need to Do:
- Student packages/belongings should be shipped to campus a week prior to their move-in date. The Mail Center will hold the packages until the students are ready to pick them up.
- As much as possible, limit the delivery of nonessential mail and packages to Berklee College to allow the Mail Center staff to distribute your items more efficiently.
- Switch to electronic/paperless mail. Where possible, change all subscriptions, bank statements, and correspondence to the paperless option to minimize the amount of mail coming to campus.
- Instead of having medications shipped to you, redirect your prescriptions to a local pharmacy, such as CVS or Walgreens, which are only a block or two away from the Berklee campus. Using a local pharmacy allows you to pick up your prescriptions seven days a week at a time that is convenient for you.
Mail Center Pickup Hours
- The Mail Center will be open on move-in weekends August 20 and August 27 and 28, 2022 for on-campus students to pick up their belongings
- August 20, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.: incoming Black Scholars Initiative students
- August 27 and 28, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.: incoming fall ’22 on-campus students
- All on-campus students will be able to pick up their mail and packages from the Mail Center, Monday through Friday from 12:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. Requests for exceptions to this schedule should be sent to Gene Falcone, Mail Center manager, at email@example.com.
- Students need to wait to pick up their items from the Mail Center (1108 Boylston Street, basement level) until they have received an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping companies may send alerts or emails stating that packages have shipped or arrived, but that does not mean the package has arrived or has been processed by the Mail Center and is ready for pickup.
1108 Boylston Street, Basement
Boston, MA 02215
Phone: 617-747-2753 or 617-932-9352