Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

As the parent of a Berklee student, you may have questions ranging from the general, such as how you can support your student, to the specific, such as who to contact with a tuition-related question. Below, click on a question frequently asked by parents of Berklee students to find answers, and if you don't see your answer below, don't hesitate to contact us at

Do you have a question not covered above?

Please feel free to submit it to us using the form below, or contact the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students at 617-266-1400 extension 2231 or via email at

Required fields are in bold.

Your Name
Your Child's Name
E-mail Address
Your Child is a: