Berklee Fellowships for Graduate Students
You're Going Places
Take your internship to the next level by applying to a Berklee funded fellowship, which offers advanced learning opportunities to high-performing students. If selected, you could gain funding for career opportunities in places ranging from Boston and India to Valencia, Spain and Los Angeles.
The following programs are available to graduate students to fund work in their chosen field:
- BerkleeICE Fellowships: Sponsored internships that pair you with select employers in the new media, creative, and technology industries.
- Watcher Fellowships: Supports experiential learning and networking opportunities in the Los Angeles area.
The following funded programs are specifically for graduate students looking to continue their work at Berklee and beyond:
- Post-Master’s Fellowships: Year-long opportunities at Berklee’s Boston and Valencia, Spain, campuses.
- Teaching Fellowships: Semester-long teaching opportunities at Berklee partner schools around the world for those who recently completed their masters degree.
What the Fellowships Give You
Berklee fellowships are designed to:
- Stimulate and support the launching of your career as a promising musician, scholar, teacher, or other music industry professional;
- Support the development of pedagogical skills for you as an artist, scholar, teacher, or music industry professional;
- Immerse you in industry, educational, and creative environments;
- Foster your innovation and creativity; and
- Provide support to Berklee educational and industry partners.
Fellowships are highly competitive. You must demonstrate significant achievement as well as significant promise, and be comfortable working in an international environment of artists, musicians, scholars, and entrepreneurs.
For additional application information for each fellowship use the menu above.