Berklee Fellowships for Graduate Students
You're Going Places
Take your internship to the next level by applying to a Berklee funded fellowship, which offers advanced learning opportunities to high-performing students. If selected, you could gain funding for career opportunities in places ranging from Boston and India to Valencia, Spain, and Los Angeles.
The following programs are available to graduate students to fund work in their chosen field. Learn more and apply:
- BerkleeICE Fellowships: Supports internships with select employers in the new media, creative, and technology industries.
- Global Fellowships: Supports internships outside the United States at nontraditional music companies.
- Wachter Fellowships: Supports experiential learning and networking opportunities in the Los Angeles area.
The following funded programs are specifically for graduate students looking to continue their work at Berklee and beyond:
- Post-Master’s Fellowships: Year-long opportunities at Berklee’s Boston and Valencia, Spain, campuses.
- Teaching Fellowships: Semester-long teaching opportunities at Berklee partner schools around the world.
What the Fellowships Give You
Berklee fellowships are designed to:
- Stimulate and support the launching of your career as a promising artist, scholar, teacher, or other performing arts industry professional;
- Support the development of pedagogical skills;
- Immerse you in industry, educational, and creative environments;
- Foster your innovation and creativity; and
- Provide support to Berklee educational and industry partners.