The Office of Institutional Assessment provides guidance and support for every area of Berklee to engage in continuous, comprehensive research and self-evaluation, gathering the information required for data-driven decision-making, policy development, and strategic planning. Institutional Assessment also manages the college’s external reporting needs, including governmental requirements and accreditation processes, and works to improve the quality and integrity of data collection and reporting across the college.
Our services include:
- location of data for analysis;
- submission of institutional data;
- research on institutional issues;
- design and execution of surveys and focus groups;
- advanced analysis and interpretation of data;
- benchmarking of Berklee with peer institutions; and
- support of institutional and departmental research and assessment needs.