If you haven't found the answer to your question on the website, please use this contact information guide to reach out to the office that can help you.
Information for All Community Members
Reach out to the Contact Tracing Team:
- Email: CTTM@berklee.edu
- Phone: 339-666-2940 (available from Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.)
Campus Access Policies and General Testing Information
Your Individual Testing Cadence and Upcoming Test Schedule
Contact Shannon Williams, Berklee's COVID-19 administrative coordinator.
Berklee ID Card Access Issues
Phone: 617-747-2682 (Public Safety), available 24/7
Office: 136 Massachusetts Avenue (the Berklee Performance Center Box Office), available:
- Monday: 12:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday–Friday: 12:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
CoVerified App: Technology Support
Compliance and Reporting Unsafe Behavior
Faculty and staff:
Your Next Steps if You're Symptomatic
- Between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., call Berklee’s Tufts Medical Center team: 617-747-2019 (option 2)
- After hours, call Public Safety: 617-747-2682
Faculty, staff, and vendors:
Contact: Your primary care physician
Phone (after hours): 617-747-2682 (Public Safety)
- Phone: 617-747-2682
- Mobile app: Download the Rave Guardian mobile app.
Information for Students
Student Advising, Services, and Support
Schedule a virtual appointment with our remote staff, or come to the Student Advising and Support Center, located at 939 Boylston Street (enter through 921 Boylston Street, third floor). The center is open from Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Through the center, you can connect with remote staff covering the following areas and topics:
- Academic advising
- Accessibility services
- Career advising
- Counseling services
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- International student services
- Medical care
- Student accounts
- Student financial services
- Wellness promotion and services
Printing on Campus
Print your homework or projects on campus.
- Address: 150 Massachusetts Avenue, room A15, next to the quiet study room, Copier81
- Web: berklee.edu/printing (login required)
Changing Student Enrollment to Hybrid or Remote
If you have any questions, contact the Office of the Registrar:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 617-747-2240
Information for Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff Guidance About Benefits, Leaves of Absence, and Support/Resources If You're Symptomatic
Contact the Human Resources benefits team:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org