Your Alumni Account
Alumni services for Conservatory alumni are currently under construction. If an account creation is successful, please note that the following services will not function correctly:
- Transcript services: This is currently not set up for Conservatory alumni. To request a transcript, use the service available at the Conservatory website. A Berklee account is not reqired for this.
- Berklee Connect: this directory is still under construction and will display outdated information for Conservatory alumni.
- Berklee Hub: this application may indicate incorrectly that Conservatory alumni are still students or may not open properly.
We are working to achieve functionality for all services for Conservatory alumni. Note that the Career Manager and alumni email services are currently working as expected.
1. Create your alumni account.
All Berklee alumni are eligible for an alumni account. Create your account by answering a few simple questions.
- Due to the holidays, the automated account creation process can take up to 4 business days. If you need an account for a transcript that is due imminently, please contact our office directly at 617-747-2012.
2. Set your password.
After you submit the account request form, you will receive an email with the subject line "Invitation to OneLogin from Berklee College of Music." Use the link in the email to set your password.
3. Access your resources.
Go to berklee.onelogin.com. Be sure to use the full email address that you used to fill out the form in step one and the new password that you created in step two. Once logged in, resources such as transcript requests and the Berklee Career Manager will be accessible.
Having Technical Issues?
Scroll down for an account FAQ, or fill out this form to request help using your alumni account.
All new alumni are given 30 days notice to migrate their data before their OnePass is disabled. Alumni Affairs will send out email messages to alert you prior to disabling your student berklee.edu (OnePass) account.
If you received an error message, we probably don't have your email on file. Alumni Affairs will contact you shortly to verify your email address.
Log in to your alumni account at Berklee.onelogin.com. Your alumni account username is the non-Berklee email that you provided in the “Create My Alumni Account” form. Note that your browser may autofill usernames and passwords, so make sure to delete previous login information.
If you have forgotten your password, use the "Forgot Password" link available at Berklee.onelogin.com.
Alumni accounts are created for two reasons: either the student graduates, or the student does not return to the college for two consecutive semesters (not including the summer). Otherwise, students are encouraged to use their student (OnePass) account as this provides the highest level of access to Berklee resources.
Students who have been away from Berklee for two consecutive semesters (not including the summer) will be given alumni accounts. If you are planning to return to Berklee, please complete the Returning Student Intent Form to notify the college of your plans.