Connecting with Alumni
Nothing is more important for Berklee alumni than being a part of our vibrant community. Through events, social media, newsletters, and other resources, we strive to help you, our alumni, stay connected to the college and to each other, no matter where you live.
- @berkleealumni—Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Los Angeles—Facebook, or visit the Berklee Center in L.A.
- New York—Facebook
For college-sponsored alumni events, visit our Events page.
Alumni Affairs sends monthly newsletters full of relevant news, event information, and other opportunities you may access.
- To receive the Alumni Affairs newsletter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To receive the SoCal newsletter (for L.A.-based information), email Justine Taormino at email@example.com.
Listen and share
- YouTube—Watch alumni interviews.
- Sounds of Berklee—New music, advice, and more from alumni.
- Berklee Alumni group on Soundcloud—Share your own tracks instantly.
- Air Alumni on the BIRN—Streaming music, interviews, lessons, and more, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Alumni: Submit your music for possible feature on the weekly Sounds of Berklee podcast or Air Alumni.