Submit Transcripts

Submit proof of high school/secondary school completion

Submit either your official high/secondary school diploma or final transcript that includes a graduation date and an official signature and seal. Students who did not submit proof of secondary school completion as part of their application must submit a general report of their credential evaluation through a certified credential evaluation service. Transfer students should submit their most recent transcript to update their transfer credit records. Some documents may already have been submitted during the application process.