- Career Highlights
- Performances by the Atlanta Symphony, the Seattle Symphony, Speculum Musicae, ÖENM (Salzburg Mozarteum), and the Juilliard String Quartet
- Fifty-four recorded works on commercial labels: Albany Records, Vienna Modern Masters, North/South Recordings, All Music (138 opus numbers) published by Casa Rustica Publications, and Ione Press, a division of ECS Publishing
- Music performed at festivals: Moscow Autumn, Pontino (Italy), Russe (Bulgaria), Woodstock Fringe, Ravinia, Aspen, Melbourne (Australia), Edinburg Fringe (Scotland)
- Fellow of Guggenheim and Rockefeller Foundation
- Vice President of the Vincent Persichetti Society
- Charles Ives Award Recipient
- FAAR, American Academy in Rome, Italy
- D.M.A., The Juilliard School, composition
- M.M., The Juilliard School, composition
- B. M., Appalachian State University, composition
In Their Own Words
"A solid knowledge of the fundamental techniques of hearing, writing, and playing music."
"I have over 35 years of professional experience writing, performing, recording, and teaching music."